Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sonnet(Just for you)


Can you turn my dark night into bright day?

Can you show me the sunshine into this world so gray?

Can you make me hear the sweet music into this silence so deaf?

Can you give me the things I need and everything I do not have?

Do you have the power to make this rose never fade away?

Do you think that you can do everything that I will say?

Do you think that you can tell me the end of this tale untold?

Do you think that you can bring back the flame in this heart you left so cold?

If you can do a miracle and make me forget everything you did;

If you can fulfill all my wishes and give me everything I need;

If you can destroy this fear I have and bring the joy back inside me;

If you can put yourself in my place and see everything that I see;

            Then this tears will stop and nevermore will I cry,

            Then I will come back to you and love you until I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment